Procedures and Guideline
E-Liquid analysis is essential for assuring e-liquid quality and safety. Rejuice provide a range of analytical services to ensure that your e-liquid brand or business is compliant with high safety and quality standards.
At Rejuice, we have a purpose-built analytical laboratory where our analytical chemists can conduct thorough analytical testing for your products.
The initial analytical assessment will analyse your liquids with Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GS/MS) techniques using complex machinery. This initial assessment will estimate the chemical complexity of the sample and screen for specific toxicants such as Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetylpropionyl.
Comprehensive Emissions Testing
- Nicotine dosage and uptake
- Nicotine related impurities
- Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) testing including targeted analysis of Formaldehyde,
- Acetaldehyde, Acrolein, Diacetyl, Acetylproprionyl, Diethylene Glycol and Ethylene Glycol
- Propylene Glycol and Glycerol content
- Flavour screening
- Water Content
TPD Notification Preparation and Submission
- Compiling the technical dossier
- Submitting the prepared dossier using EU-CEG portal
- Metals Testing for Hardware